Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring is Here!



Winter has finally left and spring has arrived in all its glory! I love watching winter turn into spring! I love watching the trees burst into bloom and all the fields turning green. I love watching Joshua's bees working the flowers and buzzing in and out of their hives. It's all so beautiful! And I know the God who created it all! I love nature; it makes me realize what amazing and great God I serve. When I'm outside and I hear the birds, feel the wind on my face and see all the different colors of nature, I feel closer to God.

I stand there all my senses are filled with the world that He created and I just have stand in awe at the God that I serve. I cannot understand why anyone believes in evolution. I just don't understand it! How can anyone look and study this world with all its detail and say that it happened by chance. It just doesn't make sense.

"The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork."(Psalms 19:1) It's so true, not just in the heavens either, but all of creation declares the glory of God. Don't believe me? Just go and study the bee; the bee is so amazing! God created the bee in an amazing way. Have you ever thought about how a scot bee tells the other bees where to go and find nectar? They do a complicated dance, where every move is a message to the others telling them what direction to go, how far, everything that is needed for them to find the nectar source. Scientists have yet to figure out completely all about the bee dance. That is just one little piece of information about one of the creatures that God has made!


We serve an amazing God. A God that made the huge outer space and the tiny, tiny little cells in you body. And that God loves you and that God loves me. It's just breath taking. And on top of that, He wants to have a close, deep relationship with you and me. Can't you see how wonderful He is? Take a moment and thank God for beautiful world around us, thank Him for making you who you are, perfect in His sight. Our God is great and He desires our praise and worship.

Praising Him,

Carissa

Here are some pcitures I took yesterday.


These are some of my siblings, Seth, Rebecca and Grace. I thought is was a cute picture. I love them so much!



We are currently on a TV, Wii, computer games fast and so my siblings have been playing outsidea lot more. They love this tree that is by our ponds. This is Grace and Rebecca








There is a bush next to our house that is covered with these pretty yellow flowers. I just HAD to take a couple pictures of the. :)

Here are some more yellow flowers that I found among the grass. Aren't they pretty?



2 comments:

  1. I like your welcoming post for Spring, Carissa. What a great reminder to praise the most High God of the universe! He alone is worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, those kids are CUTE! And the flowers are praising God with their beauty! Thanks for the reminder to consider all that God has made and praise Him for it!

    ReplyDelete