Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Photography Scavenger Hunt

I am apart of a program called Advanced EXCEL and one of the assignments is a photography scavenger hunt. The leadership gave us a list of concepts and we went out and took pictures. It was a blast! Comment and tell me which one is your favorite. :) I would love to hear what you think!

1. Stapler

The stapler up against it's archenemy...the stapler-remover!


2. Reflections

This is the pond that is in front of my house and this is what it looks like when it is a windless day. Pretty...isn't it?

3. Leap

Duck!! Here comes a deer from the sky!!!


4. Fears

Fear of spiders is a common fear among people, particularly women.


5. Coffee

What do you automatically think about when you see Starbucks? COFFEE!!! :)



6. Time

As time ticks by, so does your life....what are you going to do with it?



7. Love

When you look at this newly married couple, there is only one word to describe them. Love! Completely and fully in love.


8, Shoe


Boots....the only grab for cowgirls. Aren't they cute?


9. Date


My sissy Hannah and I on a coffee date. Yum!!


10. Passion

For as long as I can remember I have always LOVED horses. It is one of my passions. But sadly, I don't own one, although I really want to some day.


12. Self Portrait


Tah Dah!! It's me! Carissa Joy Koehn


12. Making a Statement

That's a pretty strong statement that I won't mess with if I were you. Just for your information I live in Texas. :)

13. A Memory

Now I know you are looking at this picture and thinking, "What's this got to do with a memory." But it is a deeply entrenched memory to a limited few. :) With this very bottle of Tea Rose Perfume, I made the horrible mistake to test the taste of it on my younger sister, Hannah. I was young when this event took place, so don't think I'm some terrible big sister. If you want the complete story, ask and I'll be happy to tell it. :)


14. Weather


Looks like a storm is rolling in. YEP-EE!! I love a good thunder storm.



15. Broken


For this to become a piece of art, something has to be broken. These little pieces of pottery must be broken before something beautiful is made....well let's just say something special....really special.



16. Green


Two shades of it on this yummy looking candy. I love sour candy. ;)


17. Music

Music waiting to happen.


18. Dream

Sweet dreams precious little princess! This is my little sister Rebecca Rose Koehn.


19. A Tool

This is a must have tool for any women. Right? :)


20. Journey

Matthew 7:14 "For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, those who find it are few." The journey of abundant life is hard, but worth it.


21. Funny


This is what Sarah Feeny, Hannah Koehn and myself look like when we have enjoyed a delicious blue raspberry Jolly Rancher. I'm a big fan of Jolly Ranchers, they are so good.


22. Fire Trucks



Last but certainly not least the fire truck with my precious sister Hannah posing next to it.



I hope you enjoyed the pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them. It was a lot of fun!

Carissa Koehn

7 comments:

  1. I like green, date and funny the best! Whats the story from memory?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, when I was a little girl, like six or seven, we watched the Ester Veggie Tale movie. I thought that the king sprayed perfume into his mouth, so I wanted to test it out. But not on myself, no way! I asked Hannah to close her eyes and open her mouth and I sprayed the perfume in her mouth. She screamed and I got in trouble with my Dad. So there it is. Hannah has never let me forget what I did to her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you did get a picture of that horse! Good job, I really like that one and the green...because you know why, that's my favorite color=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the pictures Carissa! You did a great job! I love the funny one especially since I'm in it!
    Oh and if anyone wants the dramatized version of the memory picture I'd be happy to share!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed looking at your pictures Carissa! My favorites were the weather and journey pics. I really liked them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha the funny picture WAS funny. you guys are silly and i love sarah's face <3

    my favorite picture was the journey one... the verse with it made it priceless. awesome job tying it back to God <3

    and that frog... yea.... SPECIAL :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many to choose from! Artistically, I really like Time (that's one awesome looking clock!), Music, and Journey. I also like the message behind Broken, and the sign in Making a Statement.

    By the way, the self-portrait turned out nice. :-)

    ReplyDelete